OUR PARIS SHOP
In July 2021, we have opened our first boutique in the heart of the Parisian Golden Triangle, on 58 rue Pierre Charron, in the 8th arrondissement, a district undergoing a true resurgence with the arrival of young and contemporary brands.
This venue showcases all of the brand’s olfactory creations in a dazzling setting that recalls a modern jeweller.
Behind a sober facade, our universe unfolds in an elegant and modern setting designed by our founder Jan Vilhelm Ahlgren and French architect Brieuc Larsonneur. The boutique embodies all the elements to make a unique atmosphere: a subtle balance of Art Deco and Bauhaus lines, reinvented through futuristic and luxurious materials.
Wall panels wrapped in saffron yellow vegan leather - the brand's signature warm colour - stand out against the coldness of anodized aluminium niches. The brushed stainless steel floor, laid out like an old-fashioned Versailles parquet, contrasts with the thick silky carpet woven by Pinton in their Aubusson factory. The distinctly 1920s-inspired display cabinets, manufactured in Paris by Ateliers Artigo, with chrome pointed legs and Carrara marble to underline the delicacy of the fragrances.
Invoking the atmosphere of a contemporary jewellery shop, an imposing chandelier brings a final touch of sparkle to the space. The impressive light installation, weighing nearly a ton, is composed of 756 salvaged perfume bottles skilfully hung from the ceiling and emanates a soft glow. A masterpiece of strength and weightlessness.
Inspired by the 70's, the design perfectly incorporates all the brand's iconic codes. The private space furnished with bespoke finishings - a sofa and chairs, bookcases, and a bar - will be the ideal place to sip a martini while soaking up the scents and vapours of perfume.
Holidays opening hours
Starting December 1st, our Paris shop opening hours will be as follows:
Monday to Saturday: 10:00am - 8:00pm
Except Saturdays 24th & 31st: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Sundays: 12:00pm - 8:00pm
Mondays: 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Free delivery in Paris.
- "Gift visit & perfume”. Offer to your beloved person private consultation and a perfume, carefully selected with our specialist. Payable online in advance.
- Live tele-consultations and olfactive diagnostics with our advisers over the phone.
- Personal consultations. Find your signature scent with our advisers in the boutique, 3 samples matching your taste are offered after your visit.
- Highly qualified perfume professionals welcome you in French, English, Russian and Spanish!
Please contact our Paris shop for more information about the services we offer in the boutique.
58 rue Pierre Charron, Paris 8th
+33 (0)1 40 76 06 94
Monday to Saturday: 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Brieuc Larsonneur, architect and set designer.
- Rebecca Grinda, designer.
- Pinton, tapestry and carpet designers in Aubusson since 1867.
- Ateliers Artigo Paris, furniture designers and decorators.